Baltic DIA is offering job for electricians, electrical fitters, and electrical engineers on various projects in Germany on onshore wind turbine generators.
This is a fantastic win=win deal!
WIN you – We boost your skills and provide you with work!
– We provide a free courses worth 2000 Eur GWO BST onshore, GWO BTT (Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electrical modules), EuP (Electrically instructed person). Course duration approx. 2 weeks
– We propose a contract for at least one working season, upon successful completion of the training
– We pay taxes, insurance and other social guarantees
– We provide accommodation, PPE, working tools etc.
– We cover travel expenses
WIN we – You help us in project realisation!
– You organise your work responsibly
– You carry out your duties in a professional manner
– You follow safety rules
To apply it is required to have:
– EU passport
– Qualification as electrician or electrical fitter or electrical engineer
– Work experience – at least one year
– Language skills – English (conversational level)
Apply now by filling form or contact us for additional information:
+371 66154333 or email@example.com