Baltic DIA in cooperation with TUV Rheinland is inviting truck drivers with experience for permanent work in Germany. We offer decent salary, social guarantees according to German legislation, language courses to the level required by the employer and other integration courses.
Germany’s largest operator of soft drinks and tare, is looking for CE-category drivers for permanent employment. The job requires permanent residence in Germany.
– EU citizenship
– CE driving licence and Code 95
– 2 years of experience in truck driving
– Willingness and ability to learn the German language and working terminology
– Employment contract with a German organisation
– Fixed salary from Euro 2,500 gross per month (39 hour work week)
– Annual bonuses up to Euro 1000
– Paid annual holidays
– All medical and social guarantees in accordance with German law
– All work vehicles are modern (not older than 6 years) and equipped with all safety systems
– All manual work is maximally mechanized
Baltic DIA provides:
– Preparation of all necessary documentation
– German language training to the level required by the employer
– Training in specific terminology and working techniques
– Organisation of transfer to Germany
– Assistance with integration at the place of residence (explanation of work regulations, assistance with opening a bank account, assistance with finding an initial accommodation, etc.)
All services provided by SIA Baltic DIA are free of charge for program participants.